Enhance your own body and your practice with Core Movement Integration!
A two-day, 10 hour Seminar and Hands-On Lab
For Body Workers and Movement Practitioners
Clients with CMI Experience are also welcome, space permitting
Learn the basics of Core Movement Integration
- Learn our six mindful, core-centered Movement Pathways in multiple positions.
- Cultivate awareness of movement and proprioception.
- Enhance learning with breathing and relaxation techniques.
- Experience how movement connects through the body.
- Move your skeleton to generate more power with less effort.
- Use CMI Access Points to track movement and energy through the body.
- Guide your own movement by using your hands on your own body.
- Work with your classmates to learn hands-on skills that guide movement in others.
- Decrease pain and stiffness.
- Improve posture, feel lengthening & uplift in your spine and body.
Dates: Saturday, October 19, 2019, 1-6 pm and Sunday, October 20, 2019, 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
Location: Explore Pathways to Wellness, 13 Nason Street, Maynard, MA 07154
Or send check to: CMITI, PO Box 322, Maynard, MA 01754