Dates: Tuesdays May 4, 11, 18 and 25
Time: 10:30 am – 11:30 am EDT, Live via Zoom
Instructors: Dr. Josef DellaGrotte, MA, Ph.D, CFP-physio, Founder of Core Movement Integration; Kimi Hasegawa, PT, MS and; Deborah Hledik, LMT
Are you afraid of falling? Have you fallen recently? Read this case for prevention by movement-based training in “Tripping & Falling: How to Lower the Risks” by Dr. Josef DellaGrotte, MA, Ph.D., CFP-physio
Take this class to learn the easy-to-use Core Movement Integration Pathway System – only six exercises – to feel more confident and safer!
- PRACTICE a variety of movements so you can stay on your feet wherever you are and can adjust to unexpected situations.
- Improve your POSTURE using gravity-based Core Movement Pathways.
- PREPARE your environment to reduce the chance of falling.
- PAY ATTENTION by taking your time and thinking through your task.
- PRACTICE at home to improve stability with a weekly 10-minute video.*
*You will receive a short 10 minute video after each class so that you can review and practice for the next class.
Early Bird pricing ended on April 28
Alternately, send a check to: CMITI, PO Box 322, Maynard, MA 01754