Enhance your own body and your practice with Core Movement Integration!
A two-day, 10 hour Seminar and Hands-On Lab
For Body Workers and Movement Practitioners
Clients with CMI Experience are also welcome, space permitting.
Instructors: Kimi Hasegawa, PT, MS, Deborah Hledik, LMT and Jennifer Jackson, PS, MS
Explore your upper body – head, neck and spine.
- Learn to use CMI’s six Movement Pathways to improve postural habits.
- Use the thoracis spine to support the head and neck.
- Balance your head on your spine with little muscular effort.
- Reduce neck stiffness and increase mobility.
- Reduce “dowager’s hump.”
- Lengthen chronically shortened muscles (pectorals, levators, upper traps, sub-occipitals)
- Learn to use CMI Access Points to communicate new movement patterns to others.
Dates: Saturday, February 8, 2020, 1-6 pm and Sunday, February 9. 2020, 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
Location: Explore Pathways to Wellness, 13 Nason Street, Maynard, MA 07154
Early bird pricing extended to Tuesday February 4 .
or send check to CMITI, PO Box 322, Maynard, MA 01754