Eight weeks, January 11 – March 1, 2021
Mondays, 1pm – 2 pm (US Eastern Time)
Class limited to six participants
Presenter: Kimi Hasegawa
Please Note: This class was previously presented in the Fall of 2020.
Our next installment of CMI for beginners starts on Monday January 11!
In this class you will:
- Experience the ease and flow of connected movement
- Learn the Core Movement Integration (CMI) Six Movement Pathways in standing, sitting, lying on your back and lying on your side
- Increase sitting comfort with dynamic sitting
- Learn to use the CMI Pathways in daily chores, gardening, and leisure activities
- Improve posture with lengthening and uplift
- Become better acquainted with your own body
Taught by Kimi Hasegawa, lead teacher of the Core Movement Integration Training Institute, this class is limited to six participants to allow for individual attention.
Included in the class price:
- Weekly 60 minute Zoom class for seven weeks.
- A minimally edited class video with a timed table of contents
- 45 minutes total of one-on-one consultation to answer questions about class content with Kimi either via Zoom or in person
Questions? Contact Kimi
If you would like to take this class but the day and/or time don’t work for you, please email Kimi with suggestions for other days and/or times. And if the class is sold out, please click here to be added to our waiting list.