Enhance your own body and your practice with Core Movement Integration.
A two-day, 10 hour Seminar and Hands-On Lab
For Body Workers and Movement Practitioners
Clients with CMI Experience are also welcome, space permitting.
Discover and Feel the Core Connections
- Learn how the CMI Movement Pathways connect hip joints to lumbar spine through sit bones, pelvic floor and SI joints.
- Stimulate sensory-motor connections using function anatomy, and tactile and visual cues.
- Develop the sense of proprioception and kinesthesia.
- Activate the deep trunk muscles to support easy posture with uplift.
- Learn CMI lesson-exercises that develop new CNS ‘wiring’ for improved movement patterns.
- Learn hands-on CMI mapping and Pathway tracking.
Retrain your brain, muscles and joints to move with ease, safety and efficiency.
Dates: Saturday, November 16, 2019, 1-6 pm and Sunday, November 17, 2019, 10:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location: Explore Pathways to Wellness, 13 Nason Street, Maynard, MA 07154
Early bird pricing ended on November 2, 2019
or send check to CMITI, PO Box 322, Maynard, MA 01754