The Personal Training Series is for people who want to learn CMI for their own benefit. (Body work professionals who want to use CMI in their practice are encouraged to join the CMI Practitioner Training Program.)
Membership in the Series entitles you to a discount on our series of six seminars and gives you flexibility in choosing which seminars you will attend. You will also meet other people who are interested in learning about their body and how it works best.
Here’s how it works:
- Attend an initial seminar for $135.
- Option 1: Pay $330 to attend three additional seminars of your choice (savings of $75).
- Option 2: Pay $220 to attend two additional seminars of your choice (savings of $50)
- You are guaranteed space in the seminars you choose if you let us know you are attending at least one week prior to the seminar. After that deadline you may attend if space is available.
- You must complete your series during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Sorry, no refunds
Here’s the Seminar Schedule for the 2019-2020 Personal Training Series. All classes are in Maynard, MA at Explore Pathways to Wellness.
Foundations – Mapping Body Movement
Saturday, October 19, 2019, 1 – 6 pm
Dynamic Stabilization – Connecting Hips, Pelvis and Low Back
Saturday, November 16, 2019, 1 – 6 pm
Improving Sitting – Connecting Deep Trunk Muscles and Spine
Saturday, January 11, 2020, 1 – 6 pm
Upper Body – Connecting Head-Neck and Spine to Pelvis
Saturday, February 8, 2020, 1 – 6 pm
Shoulder – Connecting Shoulder-Arm to Ribs, Spine and Pelvis
Saturday, March 7, 2020, 1 – 6 pm
Walking – Connecting Lower Leg to Greater Trochanter and Spine
Saturday, April 4, 2020, 1 – 6 pm
You will find a more complete description of each seminar here. Click on the title of the specific seminar for registration information. Payment may be submitted via PayPal using a credit card or PayPal account.
Checks may be sent to:
CMITI, PO Box 322, Maynard MA 01754