Enhance your own body and your practice with Core Movement Integration!
A two-day, 10 hour Seminar and Hands-On Lab
For Body Workers and Movement Practitioners
Clients with CMI Experience are also welcome, space permitting.
Instructors: Kimi Hasegawa, PT, MS and Deborah Hledik, LMT
Let the Rest of Your Body Make Your Shoulders Work Better
- Learn to use CMI’s six Movement Pathways to move your shoulders and arms with less effort and more comfort.
- Connect arm movement to movement of the shoulder blade, ribs, spine and pelvis.
- Spread the effort of arm movement over the whole body.
- Use the body’s innate lever system to “float” your arms.
- Lengthen chronically shortened and overused muscles (pectorals, levators, upper traps, latissimus)
- Strengthen the rotator cuff and scapular muscles.
- Learn to use CMI Access Points to improve shoulder function in yourself and others.
Dates: Saturday, March 7, 2020, 1-6 pm and Sunday, March 8, 2020, 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
Location: Explore Pathways to Wellness, 13 Nason Street, Maynard, MA 07154
Early bird pricing has ended for this seminar.
or send check to CMITI, PO Box 322, Maynard, MA 01754