Enhance your own body and your practice with Core Movement Integration.
A two- day, 10 hour Seminar and Hands-On Lab
For Body Workers and Movement Practitioners
Clients with CMI Experience are also welcome, space permitting.
Learn to sit with ease and comfort
- Use CMI’s six Movement Pathways to improve sitting habits
- Lengthen and relax the body while sitting.
- Reduce stiffness and fatigue.
- Maintain erect posture with attention, not effort.
- Accomplish seated tasks, including work at the computer, easily and painlessly.
- Develop and integrate new movement patterns.
- Use movement to stimulate awareness and connection in your own body.
- Use CMI Access Points to develop somatic empathy to cue improved movement in others.
Instructors: Kimi Hasegawa, LPT, Deborah Hledik, LMT and Ann Strand, LPT
Use Movement to retrain your brain and your body!
Dates: Saturday, January 11, 2020, 1-6 pm and Sunday, January 12, 2020, 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
Location: Explore Pathways to Wellness, 13 Nason Street, Maynard, MA 07154
or send check to CMITI, PO Box 322, Maynard, MA 01754