To join the CMI Practitioners Association you must be a certified CMI practitioner. Three levels of practitioners are defined by three levels of certification.
Level 1 Practitioner-in-training – has completed 100 hours of training and is certified to use CMI as an adjunct to their primary mode of bodywork (i.e. massage therapist, physical therapist, occupational therapist, athletic trainer, yoga teacher, Feldenkrais practitioner, etc.) and to teach CMI classes for the lay client.
Level 2 Practitioner – has completed 200-300 hours and is certified to use CMI as their primary mode of bodywork.
Level 3 Advanced Practitioner and Practitioner Trainer – has completed more than 300 hours of training and is certified by the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a practitioner trainer.
Dues are paid annually each calendar year, January to December.
Level 1 Entry Level Practitioner-in-Training (100 hours) dues $88 ($80 prior to January 1, 2021)
Level 2 Advanced Practitioner (300 hours) dues $120 ($110 prior to January 1, 2021)
Level 3 Advanced Practitioner and Trainer dues $120 ($110 prior to January 1, 2021)
Benefits of membership:
- Listing on the Core Movement Integration web site.
- Access to “Post-Graduate” classes/seminars with Josef Della Grotte (no price discount)
- Up to 40% discount on books, DVDs and CDs
- Free listing of your classes on the CMITI Classes Page.
- Level 2 & 3 Advanced Practitioners:
- 40% discount on any Level 1 seminar or lab
- Promotion of your class on the CMITI website with a dedicated webpage and payment via PayPal (Additional fees apply. For information contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please Note: To maintain membership in good standing, all practitioners must accrue a minimum 10 credit hours per calendar year. These credits may be obtained by attending Grand Labs, Seminar/Labs, Workshops, Individual Training, and Advanced Courses offered in Italy. For Level 2 & 3 Practitioners at least 5 of these credits must be at the advanced, “post-grad” level. Other credits may be accepted at the discretion of the Teaching Team.
Once you have completed and submitted the Association Form, we will send you a link to enable you to pay your dues.