Move better, feel better!
A three-hour introductory class for all body workers and movement specialists (massage, physical and occupational therapists; Pilates, Body Mapping, and Gyrotonics teachers to name a few), and the general public.
Learn about CMI’s Movement Pathways – Six Lesson-Exercises that Will Change Your Life
- Reduce pain and stiffness
- Lengthen both spine and body
- Maintain and improve daily activities
- Improve balance and posture
- Develop a program that increases fitness and wellness
- Use your innate skeletal levers to develop power without effort
Body workers and movement practitioners – Learn how CMI can improve your practice
- Learn to work smarter, not harder
- Use CMI’s six Movement Pathways to reduce stress to your own body as you work with others
- Learn “somatic empathy” that directly connects movement in you body to your client’s
- Learn how our lesson-exercises allow your clients to practice at home
In this 3 hour class you will:
- Experience connected, whole body movement, the hallmark of CMI
- Practice CMI’s six Movement Pathways in sitting and standing
- Learn to use Pathways in some every day activities
- Feel how CMI practitioners use touch to increase Pathway effectiveness
Information regarding upcoming intro classes will be posted as soon as they have been scheduled. Please keep checking back!