Functional Movement with hands-on “tracking” of Joints & Fascia
Josef DellaGrotte, Feldenkrais trainer and founder of Core Movement Integration
Prevent problems, improve both structure & function with the ‘Five Rings’ Approach
A LIVE Zoom class!
Date(s): Tuesdays November 8 – December 13, 2022
Time: 11:30am – 1:00 pm EST (USA) , 1730 – 1900 (CET), 8:30am – 10am (PST)
For other time zones: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Fee: $160 includes class video
In this practitioner-oriented ‘advanced’ course, Josef DellaGrotte teaches how to read, follow and apply Core Movement Integration’s functional movement Pathways for both everyday life and exercise.
- tracking the physics-physiology-anatomy-based movement pathways
- applying both self and client hands-on myofascial tracking
- synchronizing movement & breath to maximize relaxation & learning
- tracking and registering the sensory-emotive components and effects
- accessing the CNS and entering into a ‘polyvagal’ state of equanimity
We hope you will join us. You will be given nine (9) hours of credit toward CMI certification upon completion of this course.
After completing this series of six (6) classes, you may opt to continue your study of Core Movement Integration (CMI). Four (4) additional series of six (6) classes each will provide a total of 45 hours of study. That will lead to a certificate that permits you to teach CMI.
Choose the number of participants and click on the “Pay Now” button below to register.