Enhance your own body and your practice with Core Movement Integration!
A two-day, 10 hour Seminar and Hands-On Lab
For Body Workers and Movement Practitioners
Clients with CMI Experience are also welcome, space permitting.
Walk Comfortably and Easily
- Expand your experience and knowledge of walking.
- Use CMI’s 6 Movement Pathways to increase ease, speed, and power.
- Connect lower leg and foot to greater trochanter and spine.
- Spread the effort of movement over your whole body.
- Improve posture while walking.
- Identify and release soft tissue and joint restrictions.
- Recognize harmful movement patterns and correct them.
- Learn CMI lesson-exercises that improve and reinforce optimal function.
- Use CMI Access Points guide yourself and others in CMI integrated walking.
Engage mind and body so movement flows efficiently.
Dates: Saturday, April 4, 2020, 1-6 pm and Sunday, April 5. 2020, 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
Location: Explore Pathways to Wellness, 13 Nason Street, Maynard, MA 07154
Early bird pricing in effect until March 21, 2020
or send check to CMITI, PO Box 322, Maynard, MA 01754