Enhance your own body and your practice with Core Movement Integration!
A two hour live seminar via Zoom
For Body Workers and Movement Practitioners
Clients with CMI Experience are also welcome, space permitting.
Walk Comfortably and Easily
- Expand your experience and knowledge of walking.
- Use CMI’s 6 Movement Pathways to increase ease, speed, and power.
- Connect lower leg and foot to greater trochanter and spine.
- Spread the effort of movement over your whole body.
- Improve posture while walking.
- Identify and release soft tissue and joint restrictions.
- Recognize harmful movement patterns and correct them.
- Learn CMI lesson-exercises that improve and reinforce optimal function.
- Use CMI Access Points guide yourself and others in CMI integrated walking.
Engage mind and body so movement flows efficiently.
Date: Sunday April 5 at 1pm via ZOOM
Location: This will be a live class conducted via Zoom.
Registration and Pricing: We will not be charging for this class since it is our first time conducting a class via Zoom. If you wish to participate, please send an email to Info@CoreMovementIntegration.com no later than 11am on Sunday.