With Josef DellaGrotte, PhD, MT-physio, GCFP-trainer
‘If you want to gain and enjoy another 10-20 years more of lasting, lifelong
wellness and fitness (as I have), join this course in Feldenkrais-based
myofascial movement using DellaGrotte-Core Movement Integration (CMI) Pathways’
Apply good movement principles to functional everyday activities
Core stability *** Mobility with balance
Posture with uplift and grounding *** Relaxation with responsive alertness
Movements to maintain healthy joints and muscles
Strengthening *** Confidence *** Energy
- CMI core-pathways to strengthen the lower & upper body
- Gravity-based vector alignment of your kinetic chain, feet–ankles–knees–hip joints–pelvic floor–to spine.
- Movements that bring awareness to and increase muscle & fascia flow.
- Synchronized breathing for direct, automatic access to relaxation responses during exercise.
- CMI Pathway Variations for full integration with your daily life and chosen activities.
This class is open to both practitioners and personals with Feldenkrais or CMI basic preparation in movement, biomechanics, and some anatomy.
October 26 – November 16, 2021, 12:30pm – 2pm EDT
Part One: Four (4) weekly online sessions via Zoom, 1.5 hours each
Fee: $125 (includes a video of each class)
CLICK ON THE PAYPAL LINK BELOW TO REGISTER FOR THE COURSE.
If you plan to pay by check, please complete this form.